It is JULY! And we are 1/2 way through the summer! Can you believe it! Have you been working on a #100DaysofSummer project? I am super exicted to put a book together at the end of summer!
I have been so incredibily busy, and I am so honored that so many people choose me to take their photos! If you want to see any of my recent work, be sure to check out the facebook page ( www.facebook.com/jenniferpopephotography) as I havent had time to update the website in over 6 months! With the increase in bookings, comes a little housekeeping items. Nothing major, but good information for past, present or future clients!
1. My availability right now is slim! I do not work on Saturdays. This leaves Sundays open. If you have a milestone session you need booked, you need to email me to book it! Dont wait! If you can do a weekday appointment, I am so much more flexible!
2. Rescheduling fees. Because I am a one-woman show, and your time slot is reserved for you, there will be a rescheduling fee if you want to move it prior to 30 days. This is also in my contract in more detail and obviously doesnt apply to emergiencies and such. That date and time is specifically made and blocked off for you, thus me not offering to someone else.
3. Please arrive on time! Last weekend I ran 14 sessions in one weekend, and as the holidays approach, it will be just as crazy, so please understand that we start shooting at the arranged time and arriving late will cut into your shooting time, not because I want to , but because there is a session before or after you. You will get more out of your session if you arrive 5-10 minutes early, and wake up sleeping babies, feed hungry babies, warm up shy kids, etc.
4. Sick Kids! Most everyone has been good about this and rescheduling if necessary, but as the Fall starts to arrive, so do colds. This month I will have been around 15 newborn babies less than 14 days old and I cant be getting sick if I need to be taking pictures of their cute little toes! Plus sick kids arent very happy and images wont be as great.
5. Edits take 2-4 weeks. There once was a time where I was working 14 hour days to try to get edits done in 2 weeks or less. Now, I am STILL working 14 hour days to get them in 4 weeks. I should be caught up soon, and one of these days I wont have to work late into the night. Everyone is asking for a few rush edits and I will definitely offer this if you need a few images for an annoucement or birthday. Rush edits are $20/per image.
6. Archival Images. Images will stay online for 60 days! Please download and back them up as soon as you get them. After 60 days there is an archival fee os $30 if you need to retrieve them.
7. Session Questionnaires. Please fill out the guides for your session with realistic expectations of what you want in your photos. If you dont fill the guides out, I would have no idea you hated pink! I will create a style that is comparible to my own if you give me a few ideas to work off of.
8. Holiday sessions are now available! I have several folks already getting their names down for Holiday Sessions. I will be doing those at a local park in Fremont November 7th, 8th, 14 and 15th. They are $250 for 20 minutes and include all high res digital images. I will also be doing studio mini sessions for both Halloween on October 18th and Christmas on Dec 6th. Those sessions are in the studio, up to 2 children only ( no adults) and are $100 for 15 minutes. These were a huge hit last year and so much fun! These book up super quick! Be sure to email me if you want a Studio Mini session or a Holiday Family session and I will let you know some available dates and times. A 50% deposit wil reserve your date and time and paypal invoice needs to be paid within 12 hours.