Hello, Thank you for visiting my website. My name is Jen and I am 33, married with 2 spunky and wonderful children ages 5 and 6.
I am originally from Phoenix, Arizona, but I now reside in Newark, California just outside of San Francisco.
I began my photography journey during high school when I was 18!
I revisited my passion after having my daughter in 2010. I have since loved the attention to detail and always getting that best moment caught on camera. I come from a family of 9 kids and I love being around children.
I exited the corporate world in July 2014 to stay at home with my little ones and pursue photography full time! This has always been a favorite pastime of mine and I am thrilled that I get to enjoy them and do what I love.
I use top of the line equipment, Two Nikon D800s, and several lenses: the 35 mm f/1.4, 50mm f/1.4 & the 24-70 f/2.8 and 85mm f/1.4,and the 70-200 f/2.8. I also love my 60mm Macro lens for those tiny baby fingers and toes.
My style is big bright colors, clean lines, natural posing, and some artistic styling so your photos capture life milestones you can share with your loved ones and look back to remember that time in your lives.
10 things about me!
1. I LOVE TO CROSSFIT! If I’m not photographing babies and children, Im at the gym 🙂
2. I’m a crafter! I knit, crochet, color, paint, and more!
3. I love to go camping, hiking, biking, and exploring.
4. I LOVE sunflower seed butter. Almost as much as I love peanut butter and starbucks.
5. I like to cook and I attempt to eat well.
6. My husband is MacGuiver! He fixes just about anything. Hes a Godsend.
7. I am one of 9 children, 2nd oldest. So Im really good with kids.
8. I love a good Mani-Pedi.
9. I am super observant, I love to people watch.
10. My kids are the best! They are 16 months apart so its a slumber party every night!